Learn To Row
ABOUT: Hawthorn Rowing Club's Learn to Row program aims to introduce the 200-year old sport of rowing to a wide range of adult community members. Have you been curious to give rowing a try? Did you row for a short time during school and are eager to regain fitness? Envious of watching others glide along the Yarra and ready to do something about it?
Numbers are limited for our Learn to Row program, to ensure the highest level of coaching. Prospective participants should first read through the Brochure, complete, sign and email through the 2017 booking form to email@example.com, and submit full payment to ensure their place in the course.
2017 Adult LTR Sessions will run as follows:
- Session 1: 9am - 11am on 12, 26 Feb and 5, 12, 19, 26 March [SESSION FULL]
- Session 2: 9am - 11am on 28 May and 4, 11, 18, 20*, 25 June * Tuesday, 5pm session
- Session 3: 9am - 11am on 23, 30 July and 6, 13, 20, 27 August [SESSION FULL]
- Session 4: 9am - 11am on 15, 22, 29 October and 5, 12, 19 November [SESSION FULL]
- Stream 2; Session 4: 7am - 9am on 15, 22, 29 October and 5, 12, 19 November [SESSION FULL]
- 2017 December intensive: 8am - 10am on 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29 December [SESSION FULL]
2018 Learn to Row Session dates will be posted online by mid-December 2017.
QUESTIONS or TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org